- Charges and payment
All pricing is in Australian dollars ($AUD) in Australia and other countries price charges in USD.
Where no price has been agreed IT RELIABLE will charge you a reasonable price depending on the services or products involved. IT RELIABLE’s standard payment terms are; payment in full or a paid deposit as specified by IT RELIABLE, prior to any print production or services.
- IT RELIABLE accepts payment by CASH OR PAYPAL.
- Payment can be made by direct deposit into bank.
- Payment Security
The IT RELIABLE ordering system supplies you with a secure section within the Checkout window. Here you will notice a padlock icon and SSL certificate, which indicates that all information entered in this section is secured.
- Artwork Supplied
IT RELIABLE accepts no responsibility for any artwork supplied to us in any form. All artwork supplied should meet our specifications. Artwork templates and specifications are available on our website. See the Artwork specifications in our Artwork Help & Templates above.
- IT RELIABLE will check your files to make sure they are press ready from a technical aspect but will not ‘proof read’ or check the content of the files or cross-check files with previously supplied files. It is your responsibility as the author to make sure the content is correct before supplying the files to us and that you only supply the files you need printing.
- We will only accept press ready artwork correctly prepared for commercial printing.
- We do not accept responsibility for trimming variations caused by incorrect or insufficient bleed. Refer to our artwork specifications in our Artwork Help & Templates above.
Once order and artwork has been received and payment has been cleared, IT RELIABLE will send you an electronic proof for you to sign off on, production will not start until we have received confirmation to print/manufacture.
- IT RELIABLE will provide you with a proof of the job to be produced. We will not be responsible for any errors in the job which appeared in the proof and which were not corrected by you before the order was completed.
Please note that a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made on all cancelled orders plus a $25.00 charge to cover administration costs. Any costs incurred for work already carried out up to the date of written cancellation will also be charged for and be deducted before any refunds made.
We reserve the right to use sub-contractors where we think fit. The benefit of all exemption or limitation clauses in these conditions shall extend to all our employees, agents or sub-contractors concerned with the performance of the work, who shall each be entitled to every defense exemption or limitation of liability to which we are entitled under these conditions; for this purpose, in contracting with you we contract as agent for and on behalf of all such employee’s agents and sub-contractors as well as on our behalf.
- Illegal Matter
You warrant to us that your material does not contain anything which would infringe copyright or which is defamatory or obscene or the reproduction of which is in any way contrary to law. We reserve the right at our sole discretion not to deal with any such material. If we do produce any such material, then you will indemnify us in respect of all claims costs and expenses arising from the production of it.
- Electronic Data
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing clauses, IT RELIABLE will not be liable to the customer for loss, however caused, of any data stored on CD, DVD, USB Flash drive or other media supplied by the customer.
- Force Majeure
IT RELIABLE will have no liability to the customer in relation to any loss, damage or expense caused by IT RELIABLE’s failure to complete the services or to deliver the products as a result of fire, flood, tempest, earthquake, riot, civil disturbance, theft, crime, strike, lockout, breakdown, war, the inability of IT RELIABLE’s suppliers or sub-contractors or other causes beyond our control, then IT RELIABLE shall not be liable to pay you damages.
- Your Property
Although we always aim to take reasonable care of your property we do not accept legal liability arising from any loss or damage to it. All your property is held at your risk. While we take every care to obtain the best results responsibility cannot be accepted for imperfect work caused by the defects in or unsuitability of materials or equipment supplied to IT RELIABLE.
Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery date specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods or services.
- Delivery will be to the buyer’s address (not a P O Box) and the buyer will make arrangements for off-loading and for any additional transportation to its storage facility.
- Deliveries shall take place between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. There must be an authorized person to sign for the delivery during this time. If the packaging or products are damaged, you must sign for them as damaged goods or reject the delivery.
- If no one is available to accept your delivery and you order is returned to the transport depot a re-delivery charge may apply.
- Please note we are not responsible for loss or incorrect deliveries made by transport companies. If this is a concern, then we advise you to take out appropriate insurance cover or order insurance with us when placing your order.
- For large orders, the delivery may be on a pallet, which may require a forklift. Hand unloading is at the discretion of the transport company and extra charges may apply.
- Alternatively, you can arrange to pick up the Order from the IT RELIABLE office.
- Urgent deliveries can usually be arranged but will be subject to additional charges.
- Quantity Variation
IT RELIABLE shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 5% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered.
- Full Color Printing
A 100% exact color match is not possible. All reasonable efforts shall be made to obtain the best possible color reproduction on customer’s work but variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that, IT RELIABLE shall not be guaranteed an exact match in color or texture between the customer’s photograph, transparency, proof, artwork file or previously printed matter (whether printed by IT RELIABLE or an approved sub-contractor). Note that full color ‘CMYK’ printing cannot match the vibrancy of some Pantone ‘spot’ colors.
Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to reach us within 5 days of delivery.
- You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
- IT RELIABLE requires any printing/goods to be returned in full before agreeing to a reprint/replacement. If IT RELIABLE deem the printing/goods to be of sufficient quality and within tolerance, we reserve the right to return the goods and refuse a reprint/replacement.
We reserve the right to rectify defective work by reprinting/replacing and shall not be liable to refund.